Job Information IT Solutions Sales Manager
Job Type Full-time
Category Computer/ITJob Status
Start Publishing 14-05-2018
Stop Publishing 25-05-2018Description
Productive Business Solutions (PBS) invites applications from energetic, forward-thinking individuals with a proven track record of delivering sales targets to fill the position of: IT Solutions Sales Manager
To understand industry/territory needs, trends and requirements, coach, inspire and support direct reports to deliver sales revenue at the required margins for the IT hardware and software solutions portfolio, this includes but not limited to Cisco, Oracle, Lenovo, Smart Technologies, Dell, HP, Datacard and TrippLite. The incumbent will work closely with reports to achieve IT budgets; monitor performances and make adjustments to sales strategies as required to attain desired results.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent will:
- Manage Sales Team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly/annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling prices by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Manage vendor relationships
- B.Sc. Degree in business, marketing or related technical area or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years IT sales management experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- deliver targeted sales in keeping with budget.
- quickly and efficiently research, read, analyse and interpret technical documentation.
- write well-structured proposals, reports, evaluations, etc.
- prepare and deliver effective presentations.
- work under pressure and encourage/motivate team members and support their efforts to achieve targets within specified deadlines.
- Be highly motivated, well-organised and focused with the ability to manage own work schedule properly, requiring only minimal supervision/management.
- Conscientious with a meticulous approach to work.
Interested individuals who meet the requirements should submit their written application with full résumé no later than Friday, 25 May 2018 to:
Human Resource Department PBS,
51 St. Lucia Avenue,
Kingston 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.