Goddard Catering Group (Jamaica) Limited, is a member of the GCG Group which operates in 21 locations across the Caribbean and Latin America.
We are seeking a detailed orientated, highly motivated and talented individual to be a part of its dynamic Accounts Department as an Inventory Analyst
The Inventory Analyst will be based in Montego Bay and will be required to perform a variety of accounting functions which are highly technology driven.
Duties under this portfolio include:
- Inventory variance analysis and reconciliations.
- Inventory audits.
- Managing weekly inventory counts.
- Development and management of inventory policies.
The ideal candidate will be the graduate of a leading university with a degree in Accounting and/or ACCA Level 2, in addition to:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ general accounting experience with emphasis on Inventory.
- Excellent computer skills. Experience with accounting packages, especially SAGE ERP300, would be an asset.
- Excellent time management skills and be deadline driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high level of confidentiality, reliability, and responsibility.
- Excellent team player skills.
THIS IS A CHALLENGING POSITION WHICH OFFERS OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT TO THE PERSON WITH DYNAMISM AND INITIATIVE.
Interested persons should email their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, September 17, 2021.