Applications are invited from suitable qualified individuals to fill the position of Information Technology Manager at the National Peoples Cooperative Bank Lot 19 Nashville, Mandeville, Manchester.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Manager, Information Technology is a key member of the Information Services Steering Committee.
Duties include but are not exhaustive:
- Develop and maintain a master I/T strategic plan to satisfy the business goals and sets objectives with superiors and subordinates, including overall budget for the functions reporting to him/her.
- Provides inputs and recommendations to enhance NPCB’s IT policies & Implement Information Technology policies and procedures to maintain efficient operational practices and enhance control standards within NPCB.
- Direct and oversee the preparation of IT strategy for NPCB divisions and Departments, associated IT projects and direct oversee the development of IT plans and annual budget. Consults with all areas of the organization to identify opportunities for the application of information technology to address the business needs.
- Establishes a portfolio of application, including the evaluation and selection of supplier packages and the development of industry specific and strategic systems.
- Establishes the most suitable and cost effective technological platform (hardware, operating software communication and data architecture) to accommodate the applications portfolio.
- Plans on a forward basis, the computing and communications capacity to satisfy current and future needs, and provides the required level of service on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/courses, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT Management or equivalent.
- Detailed knowledge of Co-operative society policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Knowledge of IT management tools and analysis