Job Information Human Resource Manager
Job Type Full-time
Category Human ResourcesJob Status
Start Publishing 03-10-2018
Stop Publishing 31-10-2018Description
Are you results-driven and solutions-orientated, with a clear sense of urgency for deadlines and priority setting? With a passion for working closely with people? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come joins us!
We are looking for a Human Resource Manager to work on our Farm in St. Ann who will oversee the employment lifecycle.
The successful candidate will report to the HR Director. This role is both people and process orientated requiring someone who is comfortable working in a fast-moving environment, who is independent and assertive enough to cope with change and welcome challenging situations.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following types of deliverables and responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with HR Director to provide advise and recommendations to the Management core relating to the best HR management practices to support business objectives.
- Use relevant information, data and reports to recommend policy and process solutions to address risks and opportunities which aligns with HR strategy and plans.
- Participate in people management activities throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Participate in the talent acquisition process, ensuring the quality of personnel hired, the effectiveness of recruiting and selection techniques, and compliance with law requirements.
- Provide employee relations counsel to managers and employees on HR matters including performance, discipline, organizational decisions and career development.
- Support and coach managers to understand and comply with relevant legislation and employee relation policies and practices.
- Provide interpretation and guidance on human resources policies and employment law.
Your professional profile includes:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent in a related business program
- 3+ years HR Management experience in a senior capacity
- In-depth knowledge of Jamaican employment and local labour laws
- Team player with a professional and positive approach
- An effective communicator with all levels of staff
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Excellent MS office skills
- Previous experience in change management is preferred
Interested candidates can submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 31, 2018.
We would like to thank all interested applicants in advance. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.