Strawberry Hill, located in Irish Town, St. Andrew, a member of the Island Outpost Group, is seeking a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of: HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource & Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will work with the Group Human Resource Director assuming overall responsibilities for the Strawberry Hill Human Resource Department as well as assisting the Resort Managers with administrative related tasks.
Human Resource duties:
- General oversight of the daily operations of the Human Resource office;
- Maintain employee files;
- Provide guidance and assist with disciplinary actions;
- Coordinate the staff recruitment and selection process;
- Coordinate staff training and development activities;
- Coordinate performance evaluation for all resort staff;
- Preparing bi-weekly payroll;
- Manage the benefits program including health/life/personal accident insurances;
- Coordinate social welfare and development programs;
- Coordinate uniform and stationary supplies orders;
- Manage the distribution of assets provided for employees.
- Coordinate license application for the hotel by liaising with the requisite Government Departments, and the Island Outpost Group Coordinator;
- Maintain all paper-based and electronic files in the General Manager’s office;
- aintain a database of contact information including business associates and clients;
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Tertiary level qualification in related field from a recognized institution would be an asset;
- Knowledge of the Jamaican Labour Laws;
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience in a similar position;
- Computer literacy;
- Mature, responsible & reliable.
Interested applicants may email applications accompanied by resume to: email@example.com no later than Monday, March 18, 2019. Kindly insert Human Resource & Administrative Assistant in the subject line.
The Company wishes to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants that are short listed will be contacted.