Job Information HR Relationship Officer Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Group Jamaica Ltd.
Category Human Resources
Posted 23-02-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 17-03-2023
Stop Publishing 20-03-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Human Resources team in the capacity of:
HR Relationship Officer
As a HR Relationship Officer, you will:
- Assist with the day-to-day processes of coordinating the Unit’s monthly reporting obligations.
- Manage the administration functions of the Unit with a goal of achieving superior client experience, in keeping with the Group’s high-performance culture.
- Contribute to special projects affecting team members’ well-being as well as track, analyze and report on assigned areas of responsibility.
- Assist with the Group-wide Talent Acquisition programme by participating in the interview and selection process of team members across the Group.
- Assist with contributing to the effective management of team member related issues in accordance with Company policies and guidelines.
- Provide guidance and administrative support for performance appraisal reviews related to assigned departments.
- Host Relationship Management sessions for assigned Departments in keeping with the regularly scheduled New Hire Orientation/ Induction.
- Monitor the system and ensure that the appraisal forms for probationers are launched by our HR Services team.
- Review and approve probationary assessments.
- Provide information and exceptional client service with regards to day-to-day issues and inquiries regarding Company policies and procedures.
- Process ad hoc requests for the Unit by conducting the necessary research and dialogue with the applicable areas within the Group.
- Review job descriptions and job requisitions to ascertain and verify approval for vacancies and recruitment requests.
- Lead exit interview sessions for departing team members for assigned departments and document and report on the findings/ discussions.
- Maintain database of retirees and send out bi-annual reminders to the affected persons and their managers.
- Assist with conducting retirement meetings with team members who are retiring or anticipating retirement.
- Liaise with the Pensions Department to prepare retirement projection statements or booklets on behalf of team members.
- Participate in annual university career fairs, in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Unit.
- Assist with the delivery of the annual LOMA Employee Opinion Survey to assigned Departments.
- Assist with Analytics & Reporting for the Unit.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Management Studies or equivalent qualification, from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience in Human Resources.
- Some knowledge of Jamaican Labour Laws.
- Sound human relations skills and ability to interact with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- High proficiency in the use of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Some knowledge of Human Resources Systems and administration.
- Great deal of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than March 3, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.