Job Information General Manager Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Job Type Full-time
Posted 17-01-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 17-01-2022
Stop Publishing 25-01-2022
A successful SME in the distribution of Medical and Laboratory equipment invites experienced and results oriented applicants to lead their team in sustaining the growth of the organization as General Manager
The ideal individual will:
- Be accountable to the Board of Directors for the development of strategies designed to grow market share while simultaneously embodying the purpose and direction of the vision and mission of the company.
- Be required to exhibit such leadership and provision of resources coupled with the execution of sound corporate decisions to ensure the performance and continued success of the company.
- Must be a competent manager and leader who fosters collaboration and ensures that strong relationships are forged with staff and key shareholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of a first degree in Business, Pure or Applied Science or related disciplines.
- At least five (5) years at the helm of a medium sized and successful organisation.
- Proven track record in optimizing business
- Ability to concurrently manage and coordinate multiple projects across various disciplines.
- Proficiency in business software applications.
The compensation is commensurate with the responsibilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply and submit their resumes and covering letter identifying their strengths and suitability for the position by Monday January 24, 2022 to email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.