Rock Capital Partners, a growing business in the investment sector is seeking to identify a highly motivated, professional Executive Support Officer to join its dynamic team.
The individual must have a successful track record in one or more of the following functional areas, Operations, Administration, Accounting or Marketing.
The incumbent will provide support across multiple businesses and must be, organised, highly confidential, and a problem solver with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In some businesses the Executive Support Officer will liaise with Executives on behalf of the Chairman, while in others he/ she will be ‘hands on’ with bookkeeping, human resources, marketing support or office administration.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for the Chairman, including agendas, email, meetings, investor/director relations and other varied priorities
- Participate in executive meetings and calls to gain an understanding of the Group’s business, document action items and follow up on commitments
- Liaise with senior management, investors, and directors of Group businesses; managing the flow of information and following up as needed
- Provide administrative and office support
- Participate in projects, Including organising and monitoring deliverables vs. deadlines and preparing reports
- Organise and maintain electronic filing systems for use by executives across the Group of companies
Education Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or related field
- Three to five years prior experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Enterprise/MS Office
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping concepts
- Project Management experience would be an asset
- Access to personal transportation would be an asset
If you are looking to expand your experience across multiple businesses and job functions, please send your application to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted