Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Grade: Mid-Level
Reports to: CEO
Salary Range (JMD): $150,000 – $175,000/ Month
Our Client, a US based company with operations in Canada and Jamaica and leading global cosmetics brand, is expanding its senior administrative team and invites applications for the post of Executive Assistant to the CEO.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Duties & Requirements of the post:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of CEOs office.
- Answers calls, schedules meetings
- Carries out general administrative duties such as email correspondence, filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for CEO such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of related experience required in working in an Executive Assistant role
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Secretarial/Administrative certification from a registered institution preferred
- Experience with social media marketing/management a plus
Special Conditions Associated with the Job
- This is a full time remote/Work-from-home position
- Laptop/desktop computer and reliable internt connection required
Send your resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
By October 20, 2021
The Recruitment Manager
In your cover letter, please briefly answer the following questions:
1. How do you go about anticipating the needs of an executive?
2. How do you handle job-related stress and pressure?
Please enter “Executive Assistant” in the subject field in the email for consideration.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.