A Private Training Institution INVITES experienced
APPLICANTS FOR THE FOLLOWING position:
English Language & Mathematic Teachers
The incumbent will be responsible for the learning and achievement of all students, ensuring equal opportunities for all. Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in students’ work and conduct. Lead, motivate and inspire pupils, support staff and forge positive relationships.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Delivers the Mathematics and English Language Curriculum to students.
- Creates and deliver lesson plans.
- Tracks student progress.
- Creates assessments.
- Collaborates with school administration to prepare students for standardized tests.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Teaching from a recognized institution.
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar capacity.
Application accompanied by a resume must be submitted no later than Friday, May 24, 2019 to:
We extend our appreciation to all applicants, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.