Established company Seeks qualified applicants to fill the position of:
ENGINEERING TEAM LEADER (SUPERVISOR)
This position is responsible for ensuring all engineering and maintenance services in the hotel are taken care of by his multi-skilled, flexible maintenance colleagues.
- Assist in ensuring the correct planning, budgeting and development of new projects, always using the guides laid down in Couples Resorts Project Memorandum.
- Ensure the cleanliness, maintenance and presentability of all areas of the resort.
- Warmly encourage, applaud, develop team members and where appropriate implement new ideas on how to minimize Guests’ Maintenance complaints.
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess a Diploma or certification from a recognized Institution in Engineering or related field.
- Have at least Three (3) years Supervisory Experience in the hospitality industry in similar position.
- Have sound knowledge of HACCP programme.
- Have proven track record of good organizational and Leadership skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and human relation skills
- Working knowledge in all fields of repairs and maintenance of equipment (Boilers, Stoves, A/C’s, Chillers, Laundry equipment) etc.
- Be computer literate. Working knowledge of the Resort Data Processing (RDP) software would be an asset.
- Be able to work flexible shifts, extended hours and any day of the week.