Job Information Driver - Merchandiser
Job Type Full-time
Category TransportationJob Status
Start Publishing 08-07-2018
Stop Publishing 20-07-2018Description
WISYNCO Group Limitedis seeking to identify an energetic, customer focus individual to join the team as DRIVER- Merchandiser
The Driver/Merchandiser’s primary function is to support the display, merchandising and delivery of Wisynco’s products to route customers and ensure that the Company’s “Look of Success” standards are achieved and maintained by account type.
REQUIRED SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Experience in operating a handheld ordering device, and prior working experience in the beverage industry
- Prior customer service experience and demonstrated ability in resolving customer issues/compliments
- Proven ability to work in an environment where collaboration with cross functional partners is a key focus and speed is crucial
- Able to operate with sense of urgency, efficiency, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time
- Ability to respond to change with positive attitude, offer suggestions for improvements to increase effectiveness of change, support new initiatives, and maintain an open mind
- Able to work flexible working hours with sound organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer relations and relationship building skills
- Consistent record of road safety
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed to operate a five (5) ton truck and over
- Valid Open General Driver’s License
- Minimum of three (3) years sales and (5) years driving experience
- Secondary Level Education, Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline preferred
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with Driver- Merchandiser as the subject no later than Friday July 20, 2018.
Please note that only those candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted.