Portmore Community College a Government tertiary education institution is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of Director of Information Technology
The incumbent will:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for all Information Technology,
- Cloud and Telecommunications Systems within the College.
- Design, document and implement standard operating procedures to ensure proper IT security protocols are used within the college.
- Set goals and objectives for the IT department in keeping with the vision of the college.
- Manage activities, staffing, and the budget of the IT department in keeping with goals and objectives.
- Organize training for members of staff to optimize the use of the Information Technology of the college.
- Experience with online learning platforms while not a requirement would be a distinct advantage.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Education
- Minimum Five years teaching experience
- Master's Degree in Management Information Systems or a related field
- Relevant industry certification from Microsoft, Cisco, A+ etc. would be an asset
- At least Two years of relevant experience in Management Information Systems or related area.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com and addressed to:
The Chairman c/o the Principal
Portmore Community College
P.0. Box 233, Waterford, St. Catherine
Deadline for receipt of applications is April 30, 2021
The College wishes to thank all applicants and advise that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.