Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for analyzing phone calls, creating and updating customer service scripts and other activities that directly support the goal of increasing call quality in the customer service department. The Customer Service Quality Assurance Specialist will work closely with customer service department supervisors to improve training, provide coaching and support and make recommendations to improve call quality.Desired skills & experience
- 2+ years of experience writing customer service scripts for a US-based company
- 2+ years of experience auditing customer service phone calls for agents outside of the US working with American customers
- 4+ years of experience handling customer phone calls
- Location - Home-based outside of the USA
- Ability to work from 9:00 - 5:00 PM Eastern M-F with room for some flexibility
- Must be able to write and speak fluent English
- Experience with Zingtree or similar script building software is a plus but not a requirement
Why Work for Achieve Test Prep?
Achieve helps working college students assess their ability to earn college credits using the credit-by-exam process. For those who are not exam-ready, Achieve provides online exam prep courses and 1:1 tutoring, facilitated by seasoned instructors, to increase students’ likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam.
Our purpose is to increase the number of working college students that graduate and do so in a way that protects students’ financial health.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason for our success. Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. We offer on-the-job training and career advancement opportunities.
Does Achieve sound like the place for you?