Customer Relations Representative - Hi-Pro Farm Supplies - White Marl, St. Catherine
The Hi-Pro Division of Jamaica Broilers Group Limited is seeking vibrant, customer service-oriented professionals of sound character and-integrity; to fill the-above position. The candidate will be responsible for processing orders, handling customer inquiries and informing customers about the products and services available in its Retail Store.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- An Associate Degree in Business Administration;
- Training in sales or marketing;
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone techniques;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite to include database and word processing applications;
- Knowledge of agricultural products and their usage would be an asset;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Willing to work-on contract and on weekends;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity or industry.
Interested Individuals should submit their applications detailing qualification and experience
no later than Friday. September 24. 2021 to:
The Group Human Resources Director
Group Human Resources Department
Jamaica Broilers Group Limited
McCook’s Pen, St. Catherine
Email: Grouphr@jabgl.com or
We thank you for your interest however, only short listed persons will receive a response.