Our company is looking for a dynamic self-motivated professional Collections Supervisor for our Montego Bay office that is trustworthy and able to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Teamwork is essential to our success and we are looking for an individual that is a strong leader that demonstrates a caring and compassionate demeanor. Being able to get along well with others is a must. If you are looking for a financially rewarding career, Premier Recovery Solutions is the right place for you! We are an established company with over 20 years of experience in the collection industry.
Join our team as a Collections Supervisor and lead our collections call center team. With excellent organizational skills, you will oversee a team of hard-working team members. You will work with them to drive revenue and increase production and foster team unity as you build relationships. You will also work closely with the General Manager to continually reach weekly goals and supersede monthly averages. We are seeking an experienced manager that can perform at the highest level to drive production and increase revenue.
Collections Supervisor must have the ability to oversee staff and daily operations as well as maintain your own personal production goal to ensure the overall success of the collections team. Responsibilities also include providing administrative support; interviewing, hiring, and training employees; and working with the Owners, the Director and the General Manager when rewarding/disciplining employees becomes necessary.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Supervise collection staff to ensure individual and team goals are met; provide training, coaching, and development, as applicable
- Monitor and prepare daily production numbers pertaining to the Collection team’s performance
- Provide relevant feedback to management regarding collection and production related issues, as well as make recommendations for resolution
- Maintain awareness of all state and federal compliance requirements related to the collection of accounts, bankruptcy, etc.
- Handle escalated calls and assist in the resolution of difficult calls as necessary
- Previous collections experience is required;
- ability to successfully manage a call center floor and collect as well;
- knowledge of computer operating systems and applications are necessary.
- Must be fluent in speaking English and also present a professional demeanor.
- $600 – $870 JMD per hour + commission
- Manager’s bonus structure based on production; we also provide bi-weekly pay and commission!!!
- PAID remote training sessions with management team to ensure your success.
As a Potential Collections Supervisor
You’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of our employees and clients. You will be a contributing manager in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to succeed. We like to set the bar, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform every day. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
We expect our managers to assist us in providing a positive work environment for our associates. We believe it’s important to create an atmosphere that’s conducive to ensuring daily production is high and demonstrating achieving company goals obtainable. We offer daily cash incentives, unlimited bonus & commission opportunities.
Our owner has a long legacy in the Collections business as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. The company is built on a foundation of excellence, employee and client focus and quality customer service. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and unwavering commitment; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in creating employment opportunities in Jamaica communities.
Call us to learn more about how you can reach your financial goals at Premier Recovery Solutions….connect with us today!
Apply Online: www.premierrecoveryltd.com
Complete and submit the following forms:
For more information visit: www.premierrecoveryltd.com