Job Information Claims Adjudicator Associate Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Life Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 21-01-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 21-01-2023
Stop Publishing 27-01-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Insurance Services (Claims) team in the capacity of: Claims Adjudicator Associate
As a Claims Adjudicator Associate, you will:
- Accurately adjudicate and issue payments for claims up to a limit of $50,000.
- Adjudicate on all categories of payments for subscriber claims as required.
- Input information related to the processing of all health claims including provider number, service, diagnosis codes and approve assigned categories of claims.
- Initiate payment of claims.
- Prepare required over-authorization forms for claims exceeding $50,000.
- Report questionable claims or claims with unusually high charges.
- Prepare productivity reports for submission to supervisor.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Associate Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience in processing Health Claims.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management and client relations skills.
- Sound knowledge of software applications including spreadsheets and word processing applications.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminologies.
- Working knowledge of Group Life and Health Insurance operations.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than January 27, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.