Applications are invited from qualified persons for the position of
Cashier/Customer Service Representative - May Pen
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving and processing all payments relating to the operations of Guardian Life Limited.
- Preparing lodgements on behalf of Guardian Life Limited.
- Providing prompt, professional and courteous service to both internal and external customers.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- First Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution or equivalent educational qualifications.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Guardian Life Limited Life Insurance products is an asset.
- Organised, meticulous, courteous, co-operative, honest, proactive.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong command of the English Language.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Human Resource Manager
Guardian Life Limited
12 Trafalgar Road, Kingston 5
Or email: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of application - Friday, June 14, 2019
All applications are appreciated; however it may only be possible to contact