Job Information Business AnalystThe BUSINESS ANALYST will assist, oversees and implements analytics, business planning, project management, administrative and operational policies.
Job Type Full-time
Category AdministrativeJob Status
Start Publishing 08-07-2018
Stop Publishing 13-07-2018Description
DYNAMIC COMPANY SEEKS TO EMPLOY A BUSINESS ANALYST.
The Business Analyst will identify with the assistance of company managers the potential and practicality of products in development and in the market for viability and sustainability. Updates quality processes and standards throughout the company. Coordinates customer research, feasibility studies, surveys,tactical implementation, programme initiatives and new business modelling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solves organizational problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company’s portfolio of businesses.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process and treasury operations through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company business and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Designs new systems/processes by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Specific Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Proactive, self-starter with strong commercial acumen
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/MS/MBA/PhD in Business Administration, Management, Production or a related field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory, multi-project experience in product development
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful track record in development/commercialization of new products
- Strong leader with excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skill set in multi-project environment
Interested applicants should submit their applications by FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2018to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.