Island Outpost is in need of an Assistant Group Information Technology Manager. The successful candidate will assist with the day-to-day operational activities, covering all technological systems and facilities across the Group.
• A minimum of three (3) years in a senior IT position at a reputable establishment;
- Degree in Management Information Systems or related;
- Professional qualification in computer technology - repair, installation and software management;
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco Routing, Switching and VoIP Networks (technical certifications preferred) as well as knowledge of modern IT solutions and trends, software and equipment;
- Pleasant personality and willingness to tackle difficult tasks;
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Interested applicants may e mail applications accompanied by resume to: email@example.com no later than Monday, February 18, 2019. Kindly insert “Assistant Group IT Manager” in the subject line.
The Company wishes to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants that are short listed will be contacted