A leading manufacturing company in the corporate area that supplies high quality uniforms to hotels, schools, security firms, banks and other organizations is seeking to recruit a competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant candidate to join our team.
The candidate should have:
- 2- 3 years’ experience in administration, sales support, marketing, customer service, production, advertising or related field.
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized university minimum.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of Peach Tree and Quick Books would be an asset
- Ability to work in team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle orders, resolving order issues, and other inquiries Process Purchase Order
- Following up on collection and handling of billing issues
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- Provide product and pricing information
- Forward samples and arranging shipment
- Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
- Ensure all client information is correct
- Schedule of replenishment of materials
- Communicate constantly between management , sourcing teams, and external clients
- Assist management in planning and performing production related activities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by addressing customer concerns promptly and professionally
- Ensure that manufactured product meets customer specifications
- Any other duties assigned
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than April 30th 2021