Applications are invited for the post of Accounting Clerk (FMG/AC 2 )
To provide assistance to the Accounting Technician in the daily activities of the Accounts Department.
- Prepares invoices;
- Prepares commitment and payment vouchers;
- Maintains records of goods received;
- Types and file correspondence;
- Records and disburses cheques.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of Accounting
- Written communication skills
- Use of technology
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience
- Four (4) GCE O’Level subjects (Grades A-C), CXC (General, Grade1-3) SSC (Rages 4 or 5) and Guilds Level 3 passes, including English and Mathematics or a numeric subject.
- Post-secondary Certificate in Accounting and in-service training courses in Government Accounting are assets.
Applications accompanied by résumés should be submitted no later than Friday August 12, 2021 to:
Senior Director HRM&D
Ministry of Labour & Social Security
14 National Heroes Circle
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.