Job InformationJob InformationDescription
New!Accounting Assistant Company Information
Job Type Full-time
Posted 11-10-2021Job Status
Start Publishing 10-10-2021
Stop Publishing 23-10-2021
Newport Fersan (Jamaica) Limited (NFJ) is the sole manufacturer/blender of quality fertilizers to the Jamaican market. Established in 2004, the company has been using cutting-edge technology, ongoing research and development to solve nutritional problems for the agricultural sector. Our purpose is to find solutions for our customers.
We are seeking to recruit an Accounting Assistant with the right combination of skills and experience. This person is required to perform a variety of duties to include, collecting revenue, processing customer orders and reconciling customer statements.
The successful candidate will be someone who comes with the following key skills and abilities:
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Very good knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Good time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills and the ability to interact with persons at all levels.
- Adequate computer skills with proficiency in
- Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must pay attention to details and have strict adherence to deadlines
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least an Associate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- At least two (2) years working experience in an accounts related field.
Interested persons should submit applications via e-mail no later than October 22, 2021, to:
Vacancy - Accounting Assistant
Newport Fersan (Jamaica) Limited
Thanks to all applicants, however Only short listed candidates will be mtactad