Cal’s Manufacturing Limited is seeking to identify a qualified individual to join its growing workforce in the capacity of: Accountant
Primary responsibilities and duties include:
- Day-to-day planning and managing of all personnel in the Accounts Department.
- Preparing and managing budgets, assets, liabilities and indicating corrective actions to be taken.
- Maintaining accounting controls/financial security with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that internal and external procedures are followed and that all transactions are properly documented and filed for easy retrieval.
- Ensuring prompt updating of customer accounts.
- Management of payables, bank reconciliation, and auditing of transactions.
- Preparing reports and data for management on a timely basis, for prudent decision making.
- Maintaining confidentiality and ensuring that financial information is secured.
- Efficient management of GCT, SCT and other statutory obligations/financial reporting requirements.
- Have a Degree in Accounting / Finance or related field
- Have some receivables and payables experience
- Mathematical or strong analytical ability
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/ finance.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, with keen attention to details
- Be computer literate, have excellent time management, speaking and listening skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be deadline oriented.
- Be able to work Monday to Saturdays.
Submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by April 30, 2021