A Private Training Institution INVITES experienced
APPLICANTS FOR THE FOLLOWING position: Academy Manager
The Academy Manager will provide leadership in the implementation of strategic and operational policies, directing the administrative and academic functions of the academy. The Manager will be required to identify training and developmental needs, to build the capacity and success of the trainees, thereby leading to the profitable and viable operation of the academy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develops strategic plan and operational objectives for the department.
- Provides leadership in product and development training.
- Assesses organisational development needs at the corporate, divisional and functional levels and develop relevant interventions to meet these needs.
- Coordinates development interventions to facilitate talent management programmes and career development planning.
- Coordinates and implement effective ongoing orientation, induction and onboarding practices.
- Develops and monitors the implementation of administrative systems and procedures to guide the operations of the campuses; including records management, procurement, inventory management, and reporting.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s in Education/Human Resource Management.
- Five (5) years’ experience in similar capacity.
Application accompanied by a resume must be submitted no later than Friday, May 24, 2019 to: email@example.com
We extend our appreciation to all applicants,
however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted