Job Information Wealth Advisor – Mandeville, May Pen and Hope Road Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Posted 08-12-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 08-12-2022
Stop Publishing 09-12-2022
Sagicor Investments Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Investment Client Services – Mandeville team in the capacity of:
Wealth Advisor – Mandeville, May Pen and Hope Road
- Responsible for all client liaison and the delivery of exceptional client service.
- Develop new and grow long-term client relationships.
- Support the Company's overall strategic sales and marketing plan by focusing on targeted markets and desired groups and achieve set goals and targets for growth of client base and portfolio value.
Location: Manchester, Clarendon and Kingston
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies to target new clients including presentations, cold calling, networking, visits or through an introductory basis established by the Marketing Department or any other means.
- Ensure client service is delivered at the highest standards in adherence with guidelines set.
- Advise potential investors of the company’s products and services, negotiate portfolio strategies and investment terms.
- Resolve client issues and escalate as necessary.
- Initiate relevant documentation for opening accounts and on-boarding new clients in accordance with the company’s guidelines.
- Participate in various client events and marketing promotions in the Region.
- Conduct presentations to prospective clients and groups.
- Be responsible for retention and growth of existing client relationships and deepen those relationships through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Adhere to operational policies and procedures with regards to carrying out client transactions. Monitor and ensure clearance of client’s settlement accounts within stipulated time frames.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Studies, Marketing or a relevant discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a similar position.
- Completion of the Jamaican Securities Course.
- Sound understanding of financial sector instruments and the regulatory environment.
- Strong selling, negotiating, customer service and inter-personal skills
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and deal with clients’ individual needs and requirements.
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal at www.sagicor.com no later than December 9, 2022.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.