Job Information Teller – Bank on wheels (Contract) Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Type Contract
Department Sagicor Bank Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 06-02-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 06-02-2023
Stop Publishing 10-02-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Business Development team in the capacity of: Teller – Bank on wheels (Contract)
*Frequent travel required to perform duties in the field and occasional work in the office.
*May be required to work extended hours
As A Teller- Bank on Wheels, you will:
- Provide professional and attentive service to clients by accurately completing immediate core banking transactions.
- Take personal accountability for delivering superior client experience including, effective problem resolution.
- Identify client’s primary needs, look for opportunities to refer clients to the appropriate in-branch sales individual/ alternative channel.
- Deliver quality client service according to Sagicor Bank Client Service Standards.
- Assume ownership of client problems at first point of contact.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of all bank’s products and services.
- Educate clients about appropriate products and services to satisfy needs.
- Actively market/promote the Banks products & services to obtain referral.
- Process all transactions accurately, efficiently and in accordance with guidelines.
- Perform custodial duties of Vault/Treasury & ABM.
- Receive & verify cash from Cash Processing Unit.
- Prepare cash for shipment to Cash Processing Unit.
- Replenish/Balancing of ABM.
- Collect excess cash from tellers.
- Balance vault cash.
- Imaging/Scanning of processed documents.
- Filing processed work and dispatch to Verification Unit.
- Dispatch managers’ cheque/drafts to Centralized Reconciliation Unit.
- Ensure all relevant TTRs/ STRs/ UTRs are completed in accordance with guidelines.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
What do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular, Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of teller functions & POCA regulations is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principles.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Professionalism in dealing with all clients.
- High degree of honesty & integrity.
- Effective Problem-Solving Skills.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than February 10, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.