Job Information Social Media and Public Relations Officer Company InformationJob Information
Job Type Full-time
Category Sales & Marketing
Posted 30-11-2021Job Status
Start Publishing 30-11-2021
Stop Publishing 01-01-2022
Dolphin Cove limited invites applications for the post of Social Media and Public Relations Officer
Description of Duties
The Social Media and Public Relations Officer job will be to develop creative and engaging various social media strategies while managing the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik Tok and Youtube
- Implement advertise and marketing strategies and campaigns while drafting, creating and sending press releases to the relevant areas.
- Management of Social networks
- Participate in developing, launching and managing new competitions and campaigns that promote the organization and brand.
- Search, Coordinate, and form connection with influencers, and celebrities and production houses.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different social media
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively)
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts,working in the newsroom and the
- Dolphin Discovery Social Media.
- Monitor, track, analyses and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytic and Facebook insights.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Attend events and interviews in relation to the company
- Coordinate press conferences
- Generate reports for policies and procedures for the commercial
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Marketing, Public Relations,
- Communication or related field.
- Three years' experience in same or similar capacity
- A good understanding of social media marketing techniques
- Must own a reliable motor car
- Excellent writing, computer, and communication skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Being a team player but at the same time someone who can work under minimum levels of supervision.
- High degree of accuracy
If you are interested in any of the above-mentioned vacancy, please send a written application letter along with a detailed resume’ no later than January 1, 2022
Ms. Tannika Montique
Dolphin Cove Limited
Too Cool Belmont Road:
Ocho Rios, St. Ann
Or apply by email to: email@example.com
We wish to thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.