Job Information Sales Supervisor Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Job Type Full-time
Category Sales & Marketing
Posted 23-11-2021Job Status
Start Publishing 23-11-2021
Stop Publishing 04-12-2021
A manufacturing company in Kingston invites qualified candidates to apply for the following position: Sales Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and maintain a profitable Retail Store.
- Identify strategies and action plans to improve short-term and long- term sales.
- Ensure adequate inventory of products for sale.
- Assist Manager with the coordination of marketing activities
- Ensure up to date and accurate customer database.
- Ensure the highest level of customer-service is executed throughout all sales channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or related busil:wss field.
- At least two years experience in Sales and Customer Service.
- Knowledge of electronic equipment (Cash Registers; Scanners, Money Counters
- Must have a track record of meeting and or exceeding sales targets.
- Must have a Food Handlers Permit.
Email an application and resume no later than Friday, December 3, 2021 to:
"Human Resource Office" along with the
“Sales Supervisor" to :