Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to provide the service of: Project Manager
ENTITY: THE PHARMACY COUNCIL (Electronic Prescribing/Dispensing Advisory Committee)
JOB PURPOSE: To effectively guide the process to the implementation of e-prescribing/dispensing of pharmaceutical products/services.
The Key Outputs:
The Project Manager will execute and deliver the project and its outcomes according to agreed quality, timelines, scope and within budget.
Specific tasks will include, but not limited to the following:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with
- Steering Committee and other key stakeholders;
- Establish the resource / project team, onboard project resources and ensure that they are adequately equipped to undertake required tasks;
- Engage and establish relationships with third-party contractors or consultants to provide services to &/or become a part of the project team for sound project execution;
- Define process-flow diagrams that depict processes flows and dispensing; expectations and planned targets to the Steering Committee, team members and key stakeholders in a timely and clear manner;
- Measure and report on project performance to the steering
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and risks and devise and implement contingency plan proactively to ensue project success;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL
The Consultant should possess the following key professional competencies (or substantially equivalent) for the consultancy assignment.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree from a tertiary institution recognised by
the Ministry of Education /University Council of Jamaica.
- Over 5(five) years working experience in project management which
should include aspects of Project Development and Execution.
- Experience in Pharmacy Processes is an asset; PMP Certification;
- Effective team-player; Excellent people management skills; Excellent
planning and organizing skills; Goal and results oriented; Excellent
interpersonal skills; Customer and quality focus; Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills; Good leadership abilities; Highly motivated
individual, and Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management
Please email applications with resume by June 30, 2021 to:
Registrar, The Pharmacy Council
91 Dumbarton Avenue, Kingston 10