Job Information Pharmacist (Sessional Contract) Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Contract
Posted 08-12-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 08-12-2022
Stop Publishing 09-12-2022
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Claims, Administration & Project Services (CAPS) team in the capacity of:
Pharmacist (Sessional Contract)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify prescription drugs categories, stating if covered or not covered such as Over the counter drugs and cosmetic products.
- Specify if drugs are brand or generic, where applicable, for existing and new drug items.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- A Bachelor’s Degree of Pharmacy from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience in administering pharmaceutical drugs.
- In depth knowledge of pharmaceutical products.
- Ability to identify Brand drugs vs. Generic.
- Working knowledge of computer software packages including spreadsheets, word processing and other Microsoft applications.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal at www.sagicor.com no later than December 9, 2022.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted