Job Information Marketing Manager – Insurance Services Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Group Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 21-03-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 21-03-2023
Stop Publishing 28-03-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Marketing team in the capacity of:
Marketing Manager – Insurance Services
As a Marketing Manager – Insurance Services, you will:
- Develop and implement all marketing activities for Sagicor Life Jamaica, Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands, Sagicor Life Costa Rica, Advantage General Insurance and Sagicor Insurance Brokers.
- Drive market share and revenue growth through the development of effective marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure that the company’s brand values are reflected in all client touch points and in all public facing areas.
- Ensure that the overall corporate image of Sagicor and its subsidiaries are always maintained.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans with accompanying budgets, to achieve objectives in keeping with the overall company strategy.
- Manage marketing spend within agreed limits.
- Identify, evaluate and implement marketing opportunities consistent with the Group’s products, services and clientele.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of marketing programmes.
- Monitor local and international market trends and give recommendations where necessary.
- Assist in formulating policies and procedures for the Marketing Unit to ensure the efficient operation of the team.
- Ensure that all communication material/ channels are up-to-date, accurate and consistent with brand standards (sales materials and brochures).
- Work closely with business Unit Managers, Brokers and Financial Advisors to identify and capitalize on profitable opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in the development of new products and services.
- Manage and motivate Marketing team, ensuring that the requisite training and professional development plans are developed and executed.
- Measure and provide feedback on performance of assigned team.
- Adhere to the company’s branding guidelines and contribute to the development of the Sagicor brands.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ working experience in Marketing or related field.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity.
- Experience in the financial services industry would be an asset.
- Skilled in strategic planning and marketing, market development and promotions and advertising.
- Track record of development and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to create and deliver high impact marketing presentations.
- Strong creative and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of the financial industry and regulatory environment.
- Strong business thinker and negotiator.
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages, including spreadsheets, word processing, database management, communication and graphics tools.
- Valid Driver’s license and a reliable motor vehicle.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than March 28, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.