Job Information Manager – Investment Analyst & Product Development Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Posted 08-12-2022Job Status
Start Publishing 08-12-2022
Stop Publishing 02-01-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing
financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Treasury & Asset Management team in the capacity of:
Manager – Investment Analyst & Product Development
*Site visits, as required, for real estate development projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare advance financial analysis of private debt, private equity and real estate assets for inclusion across managed portfolios.
- Coordinate the review of requests from issuers of existing assets and provide recommendation.
- Coordinate macro-economic/ industry assessment and preparation of client communication.
- Assess the economic environment based on research to guide investment, product and market updates.
- Coordinate the submission of Board & Sub-Committee Reports.
- Review of Counterparty Assessment exposures (private debt, private equity and real estate) across all portfolio exposures to ensure compliance.
- Review real estate expenditure reports as provided by Project Managers, Group Finance and/ or Treasury to reconcile to real estate development budgets.
- Liaise with Group Project Management Office for implementation of technologies as required and lead a project team to implement strategic initiatives for the unit.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
What do you need?
- Masters’ Degree in Economics, Accounts, Finance or equivalent qualification from a recognized tertiary institution or a CFA Level II candidate.
- Have successfully completed coursework in Marketing, New Product Development, Change Management would be an asset.
- At least seven (7) years’ working experience in the financial services industry.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ working experience in a managerial capacity.
- Knowledge of the local and international market, the business environment and financial tools/ software.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis and credit models.
- Ability to resolve organizational issues related to new product development and change.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Bloomberg.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal at www.sagicor.com no later than January 2, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted