Job Information HEART Trainee – Senators (1-Year Contract) Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Life Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 22-09-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 22-09-2023
Stop Publishing 29-09-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Branch Administration (Senators) team in the capacity of:
HEART Trainee – Senators (1-Year Contract)
In partnership with HEART/NSTA TRUST, Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking candidates for the School Leavers’ Training Opportunities Programme (SLTOP) specially designed to bridge the gap between school and the world of work for recent school leavers. Our School Leavers’ Training Opportunities Programme (SLTOP) is for school leavers between the ages of 17 to 23, who have six or more CXC or GCE passes including English Language and Mathematics. In the SLTOP, trainees have the opportunity to work with Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited for up to one year, where they can fully acquaint themselves with the company’s daily operations in order to gain rich, immersive practical knowledge.
As A HEART Trainee, you will:
- Provide administrative support in the day-to-day activities of the Branch.
- Log and assign incoming applications to the administrative team for processing and route completed applications to the Scanning Centre.
- Record completed applications on the designated transmittal form and submit to the Scanning Centre.
- Check and scan McQuaig Forms to Group Human Resources for processing.
- Assist with the checking of applications and updating biographical information on the CAPSIL system.
- Dispatch policy contracts to Financial Advisors.
- Check and record Policy Acknowledgement Receipts received and route to the New Business Department on Transmittal Form.
- Prepare and submit ad hoc reports to the Branch Manager and supervisor.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Six (6) CSEC or GCE 'O' level subjects including English Language and a numeric subject.
- Working knowledge of computer software packages, including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Basic human relations and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than September 29, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.