The Graduate Work Experience Programme (GWEP) is carefully crafted to support graduates between the ages of 17 and 29 with little or no working experience in their field of study.
Offered in both private and public sector firms, GWEP is designed to help graduates with degrees attain practical and experiential knowledge of the working environment while contributing to their overall personal and professional development.
GWEP participants are supported to:
- Improve their awareness of workplace demands, standards and employer expectations
- Improve their employability and strengthen their core skill sets
- Develop a stronger practical understanding of their industry or field
- Develop in-demand industry skills and experience which they will be able to take to their next stage of employment or to higher-level training
- At the end of the training, participants receive a National
- Vocation Qualification Jamaica (NVQ-J) certificate, and Caribbean
- Vocational Certificate (CVQ), which demonstrate their successful completion of the programme.
Duration: 6 months
Interested Persons can email an application to: email@example.com
adapted from: https://www.heart-nsta.org/