Job Information Executive Assistant Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Job Type Full-time
Posted 23-11-2021Job Status
Start Publishing 23-11-2021
Stop Publishing 06-12-2021
Young Attorney-at-Law and NEtrepreneur seeks qualified Executive Assistant
LEGAL ASSISTANT ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering telephone calls
- Providing accurate information to potential clients
- Preparing Statements of Accounts and Retainer Agreements
- Preparing Communications on behalf of the Attorney such as introductory emails to clients, responses to Attorneys, letters etc.
- Monitoring Attorney's e-mail and responding if required
- Providing Administrative assistance such as maintaining, updating and filing incoming documents into the appropriate client files
- Collating, filing and passing accounting entries in QuickBooks related to Client files .
- Following up on matters, both Real Estate Transactions as well as in the Supreme Court etc.
- Drafting various legal documents including but not
- limited to Divorce Petitions, Applications for:Probate and Administration, Letters of Possession
- Organizing, Coordinating and Scheduling the preparation of Survey Identification Reports; Engineer
- Structural Reports and Valuation Reports
- Conducting searches of the various registries in the Supreme Court and other Government Agencies
- Assisting with Marketing Events and Initiatives
- Conducting Legal Research
PERSONAL ASSISTANT ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining calendar, scheduling meetings, '
- consultations, appointments, events and reminding the Attorney of important tasks
- Organizing, Coordinating and scheduling dry cleaning house keeping, doctor’s appointments and other personal commitments and services for the Attorney
- Liaising with Attorney’s staff, contacts, clients and other stakeholders
- Paralegal Certificate or Degree, a Bachelor of Laws/ Bachelor of Business Administration
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the legal field particularly in Conveyancing and Probate & Administration
- Proactive Self-Starter capable of working on own initiative
- Humble with high integrity and standards
Interested candidates located in Kingston and St. Andrew please send resume and cover letter to:
email@example.com on or before the 5th of December 2021