Seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills who is detail oriented to fill the position of
at the Phillip & Christine Gore Family Foundation.
The Executive Assistant will also be required to efficiently manage various properties.
- Be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to maintain an effective filing system; and,
- Be proficient in software such as Microsoft Suite Google Drive, QuickBooks, Skype, and Zoom.
- Some public relations and accounting skills are also essential.
Minimum education requirements:
- BA in Administrative Management, Management Studies or related fields.
- Five (5) years related experience as an executive assistant, office manager or in a similar role.
Email résumé to
Only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.