A prominent Group of Companies with branches in Kingston, Mandeville and Montego Bay seeks to identify suitable individuals to head its Divisional Sales Units in the sectors of Agriculture, Water and Energy. Successful candidate must model a Mantra of “accountability and profitability” and will hold primary responsibility for increasing sales and revenues.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s base to generate a strong presence in the marketplace
- Manage the processes for sales forecasting
- Build and promote strong long lasting client relationships
- Identify and prospect emerging markets and market shifts while being cognizant of new products and competitive status
KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Tertiary level training in Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge in the respective industry (agriculture/Water/Energy) an asset
- 1-3 years’ work-related experience managing a sales team
- Proficient in the use of computer application/software (accounting an asset)
- Ability to represent the organization with integrity and professionalism
- Familiar with traversing the roadways within the island
- Owner and operator of a reliable motor vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
Please submit application complete with resume to the attention of Human Resource Manager at: email@example.com
no later than Friday, July 31, 2021.
We thank all Applicants however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.