Job Information Chief Innovation Officer Company InformationJob InformationDescription
Job Type Full-time
Posted 30-11-2021Job Status
Start Publishing 30-11-2021
Stop Publishing 11-12-2021
Supreme Ventures FinTech Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Supreme Ventures Limited is seeking to identify a suitable candidate o fill the role of Chief Innovation Officer.
The ideal candidate must have least five (5) years’ in similar senior management role in Finance, Technology or Telecoms industry, has a winning attitude and is an excellent team player. If you believe you have what is required:to be a part of The Chief Innovation Officer is responsible for driving and developing innovation capabilities to achieve the business KPI's.
- Identify, prioritize, develop and launch new products and services in the FINTECH space:
- Create new organizational capabilities, including technical and people-driven, that ensure a steady stream of innovations
- Promote innovation internally and externally to influence the brand inthe market.
- Work to instill a “start up” organization culture
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Preferred a postgraduate qualification in Business/Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ Senior leadership
- experience in the Fintech, Telecom, Technology or FMCG Industry.
- Energetic, high capacity for hard work and able to manage tight and business-critical deadlines.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Facilitation Skills
- Handles confidential matters with discretion and judgment
by the latest December 10, 2021