Job Information Business Support Supervisor Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Investments Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 01-02-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 01-02-2023
Stop Publishing 13-02-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Investments Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Business Support team in the capacity of: Business Support Supervisor
As a Business Support Supervisor, you will:
- Monitor the daily operations in Investment Client Services to ensure client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Contribute to client experience by providing professional and attentive service to branch network & business units by accurately performing operational transactions.
- Take personal accountability for delivering superior client experience including, effective problem resolution.
- Train, coach and mentor team members.
- Monitor team performance in accordance with Sagicor performance standards.
- Maintain knowledge of policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Facilitate internal communication and awareness of corporate goals and objectives.
- Organize and assign workload/ duties to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Direct supervision & authorization of transaction activities relating to:
- The preparation of monthly reports for Senior Management review.
- The processing of payments for transfer to clients as per Service Level Agreement.
- Assist with preparation of reports for Financial Control and regulatory review.
- Provide support on projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Information Technology team and Production Support to resolve system and client account issues.
- Authorize the relevant transactions.
- Assist with the update and review of all policies and procedures.
- Monitor timely processing of transactions.
- Provide guidance for the handling and timely resolution of queries and complaints.
- Resolve/ escalate issues affecting the service delivery, efficiency, and productivity of the team.
- Maintain confidentiality as it relates to client accounts, documents and transactions.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies, Banking & Finance, or related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of (3) years’ working experience in the financial services industry.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Successful completion of the JCSD Securities Course.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Effective Communication & interpersonal skills.
- High degree of initiative & effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than February 13, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.