Job Information Brand Experience Officer Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Group Jamaica Ltd.
Category Sales & Marketing
Posted 22-09-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 22-09-2023
Stop Publishing 29-09-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Marketing team in the capacity of:
Brand Experience Officer (6-Month Contract)
- Execute the Company’s promotional events and activities, in order to build awareness in adherence with the brand guidelines.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, team members and vendors and coordinate all tasks from a big-picture viewpoint to create flawless experiences for stakeholders.
- Work alongside the Manger to develop and implement marketing plans for assigned portfolios that will serve to improve brand equity and protect revenue in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Meet with stakeholders to learn requirements and goals for initiatives and plan and organize events accordingly.
- Support the Marketing Manager in evaluating and establishing the annual promotional plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Negotiate contracts with the relevant personnel to acquire necessary services and activities for events while meeting budgetary objectives.
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of annual corporate events.
- Monitor and oversee events from preparation and set-up through teardown to ensure adherence to planned format.
- Oversee the storage, maintenance and use of the group’s branding material.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate and report on success using various metrics.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Assisting team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Continually seek and research new consumer, branding and promotional trends and provide recommendations to marketing leadership.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Communications, or relevant discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working experience in marketing or related field, including experience successfully executing marketing activities and, preferably, experience in the financial services industry.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- High degree of creativity and innovation.
- Action-oriented with a strong drive for success.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to forge lasting relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong client focus, strong interpersonal skills.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than September 29, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.