One of the leading motor valuation and damage assessment companies in Jamaica invites applications for the post of Branch Manager
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of staff, hitting sales targets, delivering high level of customer service and building strong relationships with customers in the area.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree, Management Studies or equivalent
- 3 years’ work experience of people management/supervisory experience
- Background in the automotive / motor vehicle insurance industry
- Passion to succeed
- Ability to drive sales through the team
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills
- P&L accountability
- Experience of running a branch to ensure operational efficiency
- Excellent communication skills Compensation: The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary package.
Apply in confidence with current CV / Resume to: