Job Information Branch Manager – Mandeville Branch Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Life Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 22-09-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 22-09-2023
Stop Publishing 09-10-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our team in the capacity of:
Branch Manager – Mandeville Branch
- The incumbent will manage, direct, and grow the Branch into a profitable, efficient and productive unit of the Revenue Division of Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited while, ensuring that the highest standard of client service is achieved. In addition, the selected candidate will lead the charge in fostering the development of a harmonious and cooperative working environment within the Branch space and by extension the wider group.
- Lead the Branch Sales team by ensuring team members/Leaders understand products and services, sales targets, business practices and customer service standards and requirements.
- Ensure that Agency and Unit managers guide and motivate their sales teams to achieve activity and other targets stipulated in the Branch’s business development plan.
- Be responsible for day-to-day development of Agency and Unit managers and ensures that the Branch meets its annual recruitment targets.
- Meet the professional development needs of Managers and Sales Agents through direct mentoring and coaching.
- Design, implement and manage targeted action plan that speaks to the management and coaching of both administrative and sales team to ensure the achievement of the Branch’s productivity target.
- Manage sales and performance incentive programs.
- Contribute to the origination and acquisition of market research and information required to develop the marketing strategy.
- Conduct field activities as required to meet operational demands, and clients.
- Coordinate the administrative functions in the Branch so that client service expectations are exceeded.
- Measure and continually improve operational efficiency.
- Maximize Branch’s efficiency through the appropriate use of technology.
- Represent the Company at various events and act on behalf of the Company in matters related to the
- Government or regulators as required from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Management Studies or relevant discipline or Financial Services Certified Professional (FSCP) designation.
- The successful completion of Advanced Insurance Programmes such as CLU, Ch.FC, FLMI or any other related management programmes would be an asset.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ working experience in Insurance Sales
- At least 4 years’ working experience in a Sales leadership role or Life Insurance Operations.
- At least 4 years’ working experience at the Supervisory /Managerial level.
- Strong management and selling skills.
- Effective Coaching skills.
- Excellent selling/ negotiating skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce reports.
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including Microsoft Word and spreadsheet applications.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than October 9, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.