A small manufacturing Company in the position of Blow Mold Operator
The Blow Mold Operator is responsible for the maintenance activities ensuring the effective setup and operation of blow mold equipment and other associated equipment
To test and inspect products at various stages of the production process and to compile and evaluate data to determine
and maintain quality and reliability of products.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/ Certificate in Engineering, Industrial Technology or Operations.
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing process and techniques.
- Knowledge of process improvements techniques.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing sector would be an asset.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- To be able to inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
- Have good critical thinking, problem solving, co-ordinating and decision making skills.
- To be able to communicate to with supervisors, fellow workers and subordinates.
- Be of unquestionable integrity.
Please email resumes by Friday, July 30, 2021
With the subject line: Blow Mold Operator