Job Information Agency Production Officer Company InformationJob Information
Company Sagicor Jamaica
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Full-time
Department Sagicor Life Jamaica Ltd.
Posted 21-03-2023Job Status
Start Publishing 21-03-2023
Stop Publishing 28-03-2023
"Looking for a diverse and rewarding career?
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!"
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Individual Life Sales team in the capacity of:
Agency Production Officer
As an Agency Production Officer, you will:
- Manage the system updates and enhancements of our Automated Platforms, namely, Sales Point, ECRIS, CAPSIL and Timeline.
- Be the point person with the developers of the bonus automation process. To facilitate testing, reviews and meetings as needed.
- Manage field compensation calculations including bonuses.
- Resolve field system and procedural queries.
- Assist in training the field force team on various hardware and or software tools.
- Promote, implement, and foster initiatives to grow the company’s conservation which includes recalculating advisors’ conservation.
- Assist with managing the company’s unassigned block of business.
- Analyze and check data relating to Sales & Persistency monthly for the Cayman and Jamaica portfolios.
- Prepare commission extract and calculate monthly bonus within the stipulated timeframes.
- Respond to queries from the Field Force team regarding Production figures.
- Monitor, track, report and implement conservation initiatives to meet the desired targets for both Sagicor Life Jamaica and Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands.
- Recalculate conservation approved by the management team.
- Assist with managing the company’s “orphan” blocks.
- Facilitate the advisor code creation process for all advisors in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands.
- Prepare and disseminate competition and bonus updates to the field force.
- Manage the automation of agency production reports and all bonus calculation processes through to implementation as well as maintenance of system thereafter for the relevant entities.
- Work alongside developers on the implementation of sales point.
- Develop and implement sales competitions.
- Ensure machines are budgeted for, received in good order and distributed to the field force team.
- Ensure contracts are signed and submit salary deductions for processing.
- Ensure the status files are kept updated for all machines.
- Identify and track advisors with high cash payment type, high lapse rates, low policy delivery and low conservation.
- Perform other job-related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other numeric based discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Successful completion of the LOMA 1 & 2 designations.
- At least three (3) years’ working experience in the Life Insurance industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Expert numerical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert knowledge of Computer packages such as word processing and spreadsheet applications and data base programming.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and performance-driven outlook.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than March 28, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.