A well-established business in the corporate area requires the services of an: ACCOUNTING CLERK
The accounting clerk is responsible for managing day to day financial activities and ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Result oriented
- A self-started and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed organizational skills and able to work on tight deadlines
- Fully literate with relevant programmes (Microsoft Office, Quickbooks etc.)
Application and resume should be submitted
no later than: Sunday May 29, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.