Smith Warner International, a well-established firm specializing in Coastal Engineering across the Caribbean seeks a dynamic individual to support our Accountant in the role of a Data Entry Accounting Clerk.
In the role you will be ensuring that financial transactions are accurately entered and up to date in accordance with the company's policies.
- Updating QBO with financial transactions
- Preparation of payables and expense vouchers
- Communicating with suppliers
- Organize and maintain filing system
- Assist with audit schedules
- Preparation of ad hoc reports
- Any other duties assigned by the accountant
- Associates Degree or Certification from a recognized and accredited institution
- Proficient with basic accounting principles and procedures
- Competency in MS Excel
- Experience with QBO will be an asset
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform filing.and record keeping tasks
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Subject line should read: Data Entry Accounting Clerk Application