LARGE CHEMICAL COMPANY
In Operation for Over Thirty Years Requires the services of a dynamic and self motivated
individual to fill the position of: WAREHOUSE MANAGER
As a warehouse manager, you'll need to:
- liaise with customers and delivery crew
coordinate and monitor the receival, storage and dispatch of goods
- have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of the warehouse are
- Ensure that products are stored securely and organized at all times.
supervise, motivate and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Produce regular operational reports.
Key Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in a warehouse environment
- Related qualifications in Warehouse supervision or equivalent
- Knowledge of Inventory Management Systems
- Experienced with fleet management operation
- Dispatching delivery vehicles in a timely and accurate manner that ensures accuracy of delivery quantities versus invoice quantities.
Qualified applicants can send their applications by email to
fax to 929-5228
Please note that ONLY short-listed applicants will be contacted.