Job Information Staff Accountant/ Auditors
Job Type Full-time
Category AccountingJob Status
Start Publishing 20-04-2021
Stop Publishing 23-04-2021Description
- Planning, leading, managing and executing complex external audit, accounting and other advisory engagements.
- Timely preparation, delivery and presentation of financial statements.
- Tax filings (GCT, statutory, individual and company).
- Completed ACCA Level ll, BSc. in Accounting or equivalent and at least 3 years accounting and audit experience.
- Client oriented and ability to manage client relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of ISAs and IFRSs.
- Sound knowledge of Jamaican tax laws.
- Good report writing and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent accounting software skills (especially knowledge of Peachtree and QuickBooks).
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Please submit your applications on or before Friday, April 23, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org