Romania Government Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded] Study in RomaniaRomania Government Scholarship 2021 is organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the supervision of the Romanian Government. All international students are welcomed to apply for this fully-funded Romanian Scholarship.
This international scholarship is offered at 3 levels including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate levels. A file-based assessment will be done for each candidate. Candidates applying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program can only take courses in the Romanian language whereas candidates applying for a doctorate degree have a choice to take courses either in international or Romanian language.
All candidates will be placed in accredited Romanian universities and tuition fees, accommodation, the monthly stipend will be provided. All interested candidates must belong to the countries that aren’t European Union members.
Students are required to apply either electronically or physically for this Romanian Government Scholarship 2021.
Application forms are available online and can be downloaded.
Romania Government Scholarship 2021:
- By the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign
- Romania eligible Universities
- Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctorate Degree Program
Scholarship Duration of the Romania Scholarship 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree Program (3-6 years)
- Master’s Degree Program (1.5 years to 2 years)
- Doctorate Degree Program (3 to 5 years)
Benefits of Romania Government Scholarship 2021:
- Full tuition fees waiver
- Financing accommodation expenses
A monthly financial aid;
- For undergraduate students 65 EURO
- For master’s students 75 EURO
- For Ph.D. students 85 EURO
Eligibility Criteria of Romania Government Scholarship 2021:
- All international students may apply.
- A candidate must submit the present academic documents from an accredited institute.
- A candidate must apply within the enrolment dates.
- A candidate must have good health.
- A candidate can apply in all fields except pharmacy, dentistry, or medicine.
- All bachelor’s and master’s students would take courses in Romania.
- Candidates who don’t know the Romanian language will have to take a year Romanian language course.
How to Apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2021?
- All applications will be sent electronically or physically preferably via diplomatic missions of Romania.
- Documents sending via email will not be accepted.
- Don’t send directly to the MFA or to the MNE.
Documents Required Romanian Scholarships 2021:
- Scholarship and letter of acceptance application must be submitted.
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts either in French, English, or Romanian.
- Scanned copy of the birth certificate
- Scanned copy of passport. (1st three pages)
- Curriculum Vitae for Ph.D. applying candidates
- Letter of intent
- The application deadline for the Romania Scholarship in Europe is 30th April 2021.